by Sunday Riley
Sunday Riley LUNA Sleeping Night Oil
Starring retinol and blue tansy – a powerfully skin-soothing, anti-inflammatory extract that reduces redness and helps to calm signs of skin stress – Sunday Riley’s Luna Sleeping Night Oil corrects and anti-ages; tackling all-too-common issues such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea and acne, while counteracting the ravages wrought by oxidative stress. An incredible night treatment for all skin types – especially dry, dehydrated, confused and mature – think of this as a stint in skin-rehab; it works hard to reverse the day’s damage and neutralize free radicals, so you wake to a beautifully smooth, ‘plumped’ and luminous-looking complexion. Sunday Riley has harnessed her native, North American botanicals to create a range of potent anti-ageing products. Marrying traditional skin care ingredients with hi-tech processes, this incredible, bestselling range is beloved by top beauty bloggers, editors and celebrities – Gwyneth Paltrow, Helen Mirren and Victoria Beckham are just some of Sunday’s age-defying, A-list devotees.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dark Spots, and Redness
Formulation: Lightweight Oil
Clinical Results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading; Luna Sleeping Night Oil is clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks. After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks:
- 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin
- 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant
- 96% of women felt their skin looked healthier and revitalized
- 92% of women felt their skin tone looked more even, calmer, smoother
- 92% would recommend Luna to a family member or friend
- 88% felt their pores looked smaller
- 85% felt their fine lines and wrinkles around the forehead were visibly improved
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.