Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo 4 oz
- Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo containing ketoconazole 1% to relieve flaking, scaling, and itching caused by dandruff
- This powerful dandruff control shampoo is made with ketoconazole 1%, an effective ingredient that is proven to help fight dandruff outbreaks
- Salon-tested, this dandruff treatment shampoo is specially formulated to be gentle and is safe enough to be used on color-treated, chemically processed and gray hair
How does Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo work?
Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo contains the active ingredient ketoconazole, which is a type of medicine called an antifungal.
Ketoconazole kills fungi and yeasts by causing holes to appear in their cell membranes, allowing essential constituents of the cells to leak out and killing the Pityrosporum yeast that is causing the dandruff.
Like other shampoos, Nizoral dandruff shampoo also contains ingredients to clean your hair.
Who can and can't use Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo?
Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo is suitable for adults and adolescents, including women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
It should not be used on children under 12 years old, or if you're allergic to any of it's ingredients.
How do I use Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo?
Use the shampoo to wash your hair twice a week for two to four weeks. If you need to wash your hair between treatments you should use a normal shampoo.
Massage the shampoo into the hair like normal shampoo, but leave it on for three to five minutes before rinsing.
Take care to avoid getting the shampoo in your eyes. If it does enter the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
Once the scalp has cleared up, you can prevent the problem coming back by using the shampoo once every one to two weeks.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.