by Secret Key
Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel
- Containing lemon water and extract, this peeling gel softly scrubs away keratin, sebum and impurities to make skin feel fresh and dewy. Plant extracts from centella, aloe, witch hazel, chamomile and more help soothe sensitive skin
How to Use:
- Dry skin after washing and apply a moderate amount avoiding the eye area and lips.
- Massage for about 30 seconds and rinse away dead skin cells.
- Use 1-2 times a week. Adjust frequency of use depending on skin type.
Size : 120ml
My thoughts on Secret Key lemon sparkling peeling gel
This is a product that is recommended for dull skin, blackheads, pore problems like excessive sebum (oily skin types) and for skin that is really dry like mine.
I just love peeling gels and I think this is that type of product that everyone should use for their skin. peeling gels are much softer on the skin than for example a sugar scrub. Which makes this a perfect type of product for sensitive skin types as well. I have super dry skin and I know a lot of people who thinks that if you have dry skin you should not exfoliate. But nothing could be more wrong about that. if you have dry areas and flaky skin it is more important than ever to exfoliate and get rid of those dry patches.
The packaging is a simple tube with a flip cap and suites the product well. The gel is creamy white and really easy to use.
Papaya and lemon is a perfect peeling ingredient since they contain enzymes and AHA which helps in exfoliating the skin
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.