BEIGIC Correcting Exfoliator, 2.3 Oz
BEIGIC, a vegan skincare brand, is inspired by the color beige as we feel it is the color that represents the daily little pleasures - the soul warming morning sun rays or the relaxing smell of freshly roasted coffee beans... We hope that BEIGIC moments would be the little happiness in your daily routines.
* All of our products are formulated with green coffee bean extract in its purist form along with other proven active ingredients for radiant and awaken skin.
A gentle exfoliator for all skin types that removes dead skin cells, Instantly softens and adds glow to the skin.
gently exfoliates dead skin cells, encouraging skin€™s natural renewal. It removes impurities to help unclog the pores and deeply cleanse them for fresh and clear skin. Enriched with freshly roasted and grinded coffee bean power, it works to reduce the trace of cellulites and marks. Instantly softens and adds glow. Vegan formula. Suitable for all skin types.
CORRECTING EXFOLIATOR | 70ml
Formulated with 5 Positives
- Coffee bean powder*
- Green coffee bean oil
- Coconut oil
- Eucalyptus extract
- Gently removes dead skin cells and impurities while unclogging the pores
- Encourages the skin to naturally renew
- Reduces the trace of cellulites and marks caused from acne and sun damage
Apply a small amount to damp skin.
COFFEE & GREEN COFFEE BEAN
To some people, the day starts when they have their daily coffee, and to some people coffee is what helps them get through the afternoon drowsiness. Not only does coffee give your body and mind an energy boost, green coffee bean, which is what coffee is made from, is a rich source of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, Vitamin E and natural caffeine for our skin as well.
- Thanks to its essential amino acids, green coffee bean helps with the natural collagen and elastin production process, smooths fine lines and tightens pores.
- High in antioxidants and Vitamin E, it is also known for repairing sun damages and marks for brighter and more even skin tone. Its natural caffeine also boosts blood circulation and skin metabolism.
- This helps the skin recover its innate healing and renewing ability for the skin to glow with dewy radiance.
STEP 1. RELEASE
When your pores are blocked with negatives, even the most potent active ingredients cannot penetrate through nor deliver optimal results. That€™s why it€™s crucial to, first, release those negatives with gentle and frequent exfoliation.
STEP 2. RECHARGE
After getting rid of the dead skin cells, your skin now is ready to take in all the goodness. Recharge it with the positives (essential minerals, antioxidants and skin healing active ingredients) for it to naturally regenerate the fundamental skin elements, such as collagen and elastin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.