Pigmentbio Sensitive Areas (75ml)
Bioderma Pigmentbio Sensitive Areas is the first depigmenting product specially designed for sensitive and intimate areas, as well as areas that are subject to friction (such as the knees, underarms, etc). Formulated with a Patented LumiReveal™ complex, this cream contains both azelaic acid and glabridin, two ingredients with proven skin brightening properties. Moreover, the addition of laminaria ochroleuca extract minimizes irritation and soothes the skin, making this product perfect for application immediately after shaving. Results are visible after 4 weeks of continued use.Characteristics:
- Texture: cream
- Skin issues: hyperpigmentation and brown spots in external intimate areas and friction areas.
- Time of application: once or twice a day
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive
- Main benefits: reduces skin color variations, evens out, moisturizes and soothes the skin, the non-oily texture feels comfortable on the skin, specially adapted to sensitive skin areas
- Formulated without: parabens.
How To Use:
Apply Bioderma Pigmentbio Sensitive Areas once or twice a day to the clean skin of the affected areas. The product is suitable for use immediately after shaving to help minimize redness and prevent pigmentation changes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.