Neutrogena Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ (42g)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
This product has the powerful sun protection you love, now available in a convenient, mess-free form. Suitable for both face and body, this unique wide-faced stick glides on easily. Its formulated with Helioplex® Technology which helps deliver superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Throw it in your bag for on-the-go protection when you hit the beach and beyond.
- Water resistant
- UVA/UVB SPF 50 broad spectrum sun protection
How to Use
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose and tops of ears.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.