MORPHE 8W Warm Master Blush Pallete
Buff your way to the top of the blush game with an array of warm tones. This palette features eight blendable, super-boss shades in matte, shimmer, and satin finishes that command attention in all the right ways.
- Sweet / matte apricot
- Babe / lustrous peach
- Witty / gilded grapefruit
- Beat / glitzy coral
- Goals / matte pink punch
- Unapologetic / matte burnt ginger
- Mua / matte toasted amber
- Provocative / matte poppy
BRUSH UP ON BLUSH
Keep it soft or go full glam—blush has your back for every look, Morphe Babe.
- Grab a domed brush like the R14 Round Contour
- Pick up a small amount of blush on the side of your brush bristles
- Lightly sweep the blush on the apples of your cheeks
- Use soft, circular motions to blend
- Use a small, tapered brush like the M427 Tapered Duo
- Swirl it in your blush until saturated
- Apply using soft, circular motions that start on the apples of your cheeks
- Finish by sweeping color down towards your jawline
- Choose an angled brush like the a M405 Contour Brush
- Dip the flat edge of your brush into your blush
- Place color near your hairline and sweep it down, using your cheekbones as a guide
- Apply using tight, circular motions that diffuse and soften as you go downwards
- Wherever you first place your brush on your face will leave the most intense color, apply it by starting on the outside of your face & work your way in.
- If a blush shade is too bold for you, lighten it up by mixing with a bit of setting powder.
- Not ready to commit? Test blush on the back of your hand or your neck to see how intense it’ll look before applying it to your face.
- To brighten your look, choose a blush shade that is a few shades lighter than the depth of your skin tone.
- For a soft, natural look, use a brown tone that has more warmth.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.