by CeraVe

Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion (237ml)

238.14 AED 126.00 AED

- +


Order on Whatsapp

Free shipping for orders AED 250 and above


Minor skin irritations, insect bites, sunburn and scrapes all require an itch relief lotion. It’s also beneficial to use an itch relief lotion with ceramides that helps restore and reinforce the skin’s natural barrier to help maintain moisture and skin comfort.

CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion is formulated with 1% pramoxine hydrochloride to provide temporary relief associated with minor skin irritations, insect bites, sunburn and scrapes. Developed with dermatologists, this clinically tested steroid-free anti-itch lotion is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive. Fragrance-free and non-irritating, this itch relief moisturizing lotion contains three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid to help restore the skin’s barrier and retain hydration.

This formula is:

  • Suitable for all skin types, gentle on sensitive skin
  • Fragrance-free, sulfate-free and steroid-free
  • Non-comedogenic and non-irritating
  • Developed with dermatologists
  • Recognized by the 'Skin Health' program by the Canadian Dermatology Association

This formula contains:

  • Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
  • Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient helps attract hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture.
  • MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration.
  • 1% pramoxine hydrochloride: Provides temporary itch relief associated with minor skin irritations, insect bites, sunburn and scrapes.

How To Use:

  • Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
  • Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingrediens.
  • When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water.
  • Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or reoccur within a few days.
  • Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Centre immediately.