by Huda Beauty
HUDA BEAUTY Gold Obsessions Palette (5.4g)
In honour of five years of Huda Beauty at Cult Beauty - time flies when Huda's changing the face of the beauty industry - we're proud to present the exclusive(!) Gold Obsessions Palette: an ultra-opulent array of molten gold shadows.
A limited-edition release that you won't want to miss, this palette stars nine gold-standard shades in three delectable finishes; there are pigment-packed, buttery mattes, metallics that rival liquid gold and shimmery toppers that emulate the decadence of fine champagne. Not to mention the all-new texture that features in the endlessly glamorous edit — a pink shimmer and gold metallic base that's actually adorned with flakes of gold *heart eyes*. Dotting earthy neutrals amongst the varying tones of the titular shade, this palette is a gold mine of versatile, glowing looks...
How to use:
Let the eyeshadow artistry begin!
• Build your base with matte shadows.
• Pick up the metallic and shimmer shades using a dense flat brush for a soft metallic finish.
• For a fuller coverage foil effect, add a layer of metallic using your fingers, or a damp brush or sponge applicator.
• Top up your look with the shimmery shadow toppers for a pearlescent glow.
• For deeper shades, blend is your friend. Brushes are super important to get a smooth finish in the crease and across the lid.
• Not all deep shades have to be bold and graphic. Blend out the deep mattes with a fluffy brush, to give definition and shape to the eyes without overtaking the entire makeup look.
• For soft day time looks, build a light base using matte shades, adding shimmery eyeshadow topper across the lid using your finger/flat brush/sponge applicator.
• The toppers and metallics can also be used to rim the lower lash line, or add to inner corners for a soft highlight, to keep eyes looking big and bright.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.