by SOL DE JANEIRO
Glowmotions Rio Sunset glow oil 30ml
Luscious, illuminating Glow Motions Glow Oils reflect gorgeously on all skin tones. Infused with our signature Brazilian Beauty Blend for skin-smoothing, softening, hydrating benefits. In Sol De Janeiro's cult-fave Cheirosa ’62 fragrance (Brazilian Bum Bum Cream), and promising glow effects worthy of a Brazilian Goddess.
About the Shades
- Samba Sway (Natural Sun-kissed Glow): A natural for all skin tones, this luscious, illuminating light creates a soft, sun-kissed glow. Feel the rhythm, follow the beat of this mood-making, irresistible glow. Pssst… evens out skin tones and red undertones, too.
- Goldie Rocks (Pop Icon Golden Glow): Rock starry light transforms into pop icon glow that’s amazing on all. Flecked with scintillating light for a golden-luscious sheen and skin-lit effect that’s deeply body-rockin’.
- Master Flash (Hip Hot Kaleidoscope Glow): This hip hot illuminator spins a see-and-be-scene glow with strobes of light and flashes of color for high-volume funk. Your ultimate wrap star is here.
- Carnaval Queen (Dewy Pink Luster): Perfect for Glow motions fans who love pink! Playful and passionate, this lustrous new shade reigns supreme with a rosy glow that makes your skin come alive. Inspired by the lights and irresistible rhythms of Carnaval.
- Rio Sunset (Translucent Champagne Shimmer): A Rio sunset glow dances on your body to catch the perfect light. Enticing and lusciously inviting.
Why It's Special
- Enhances skin, highlights what you love, and contours, too. Sheer, blendable, and buildable for endless play and glow wherever you want it.
- Scents skin with sunny, sensuous, addictive notes of salted caramel and pistachio.
- Lusciously moisturizing and hydrating for smooth, touchable Brazilian Babe skin.
How To Use
Pump more as you go for more glow. For limited edition shades, we recommend pumping first into the palm of your hand and then blending and massaging all over skin for smooth, even application. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
For the face, a fraction of a pump is more than enough. Mix in with your foundation, or use alone as a liquid illuminator.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.