Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser 150ml
Acne is a common skin concern at any age, spanning from the teen years to adulthood. An effective acne cleanser is the first step of an anti-acne regimen, and it sets the stage for other products that follow, including over-the-counter and prescription-based acne treatments. Beyond helping to clear acne pimples and blackheads, an acne cleanser with benzoyl peroxide can also help give acne blemishes a chance to heal while maintaining the skin€™s barrier.
Ceramides are an essential component of the skin€™s barrier. Their levels can be depleted over time by using harsh skincare products, which can lead to a potential increase in dryness and irritation. Acne-prone skin has been associated with lower levels of ceramides that play a key role in the skin€™s protective barrier,1 so an acne face wash that is formulated with these lipids may be able to help maintain clear skin.
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand for acne*, acne-treatment product with 4% benzoyl peroxide is backed by well-established skincare knowledge and expertise. The new CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser acne face wash is formulated to thoroughly dissolve dirt and excess oil while clearing acne with 4% benzoyl peroxide. This formula also features hyaluronic acid to help retain the skin€™s natural moisture and Niacinamide to provide soothing benefits, while allowing skin to heal.
Developed with dermatologists, this 4% benzoyl peroxide cleanser clears acne breakouts and helps prevent new blemishes from forming. Gentle on the skin, CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser helps maintain the skin€™s barrier with three essential ceramides, leaves skin feeling soft and comfortable, and reduces acne without dryness or flaking.
How to use:
- Use every morning and evening.
- Apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse well.
- Use acne face wash on entire affected area one to two times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products or ask a doctor.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.