by The Ordinary
Bestselling Duo - Niacinamide & Peeling Solution
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
Bestselling serum from the skincare experts at The Ordinary. Developed to help clear congested complexions and minimise the appearance and severity of blemishes, Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% is a must-have for oily and acne-prone skin.
This high-performance treatment, which is enriched with vitamins and minerals, can help to transform the texture of uneven skin. The serum also helps other treatments to work more effectively for a clearer and less-congested complexion.
- High-strength serum for skincare congestion
- Can be used as part of an anti-acne skincare routine
- Helps to balance sebum levels
- Oil-free and non-comedogenic formulation
Niacinamide, otherwise known as Vitamin B3, and Zinc are naturally occurring substances in the body. These ingredients are useful in a skincare routine to decongest skin and balance sebum levels. The combination of these two potent ingredients helps to battle blemishes by reducing bacteria on the skin, regulating oil production, and minimising the appearance of pores.
Niacinamide improves the skin’s moisture-retention abilities whilst boosting the skin’s natural defense system. Zinc repairs skin damaged by acne and congestion.
The high concentrations of both Niacinamide and Zinc in this powerful serum from The Ordinary help to quickly clear up complexions and calm any breakouts.
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution from The Ordinary offers deeper exfoliation to help fight signs of pore congestion and improve skin radiance. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines.
- Targets textural irregularities, signs of congestion, uneven skin tone, and signs of aging
- PH 3.5 - 3.7
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Does not contain alcohol, gluten, nuts, oil, silicone, parabens, sulfates
How to use
- Use up to twice a week in the evening.
- Apply to clean, DRY skin and leave for no more than 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Notes: This formula contains a very high concentration of free acids. The Ordinary recommends use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided Directions.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.