by The Ordinary
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution 30ML (UNBOXED)
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution from The Ordinary offers deeper exfoliation to help fight signs of pore congestion and improve skin radiance. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines.
- Targets textural irregularities, signs of congestion, uneven skin tone, and signs of aging
- PH 3.5 - 3.7
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Does not contain alcohol, gluten, nuts, oil, silicone, parabens, sulfates
How to use
- Use up to twice a week in the evening.
- Apply to clean, DRY skin and leave for no more than 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Notes: This formula contains a very high concentration of free acids. The Ordinary recommends use only if you are an experienced user of acid exfoliation and your skin is not sensitive.
Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided Directions.
Glycolic Acid, Aqua (Water), Arginine, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.